We are looking for a lead video editor to join our creative video team. You will be a part of the team with an goal to create creative material across current games. Together with the video team, you will be the lead for this project.
- Managing a small team of editors in the implementation of gaming videos, such as cinematics.
- Working with producers on scheduling and scoping out production tasks.
- Working with editors and other leads to meet quality goals.
- Maintaining both technical and departmental standards.
- Good experience within games.
- High knowledge in video editing. (You should at least have some years of experience)
- High degree of creativity, enthusiasm, and passion.
- Ability to use basic edit tools. Such as, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop etc.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment or alone.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Concept experience.
- Film or theater background.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.
This opportunity is for everyone, living on planet earth.