We are looking for a lead video editor to join our creative video team. You will be a part of the team with an goal to create creative material across current games. Together with the video team, you will be the lead for this project.
- Managing a small team of editors in the implementation of gaming videos, such as cinematics.
- Working with producers on scheduling and scoping out production tasks.
- Working with editors and other leads to meet quality goals.
- Maintaining both technical and departmental standards.
- Good experience within games.
- High knowledge in video editing. (You should at least have some years of experience)
- High degree of creativity, enthusiasm, and passion.
- Ability to use basic edit tools. Such as, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop etc.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment or alone.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong English skills, Swedish is a plus.
- Concept experience.
- Film or theater background.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.
This opportunity is for everyone, living on planet earth.
Send your application with the button below. Use the subject line “Lead Editor” in your application.