EXCE looking for a talented Character Artist. Industry experience is not a prerequisite. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with modeling, sculpting, and texturing a diverse range of characters.
- A comprehensive modeling and texturing portfolio showing a varied range of character art held to a very high standard.
- Extensive experience using 3D Studio Max or Maya for modeling, and Photoshop for texturing.
- Exceptional sculpting ability in ZBrush in relation to game art workflows.
- An understanding of all current-generation production workflows as they pertain to character-art production.
- A keen understanding of the human form/anatomy and structure/silhouette in respect to modeling.
- A detail-obsessed eye for creating and manipulating texture maps, and an excellent understanding of the value of UV space.
- A great team player: self-motivated, with good communication skills.
- Accurately follow common goals and tasks while working under own initiative. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong traditional-art foundations, including but not limited to figure drawing, photography, and illustration.
- An appreciation and understanding of fashion and street style.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online with a combined CV and Introduction letter in English.
This opportunity is open for everyone.